Here we have gathered questions and answers regarding the situation with the Corona virus.
Ramundberget - carefully open the summer of 2020
Ramundberget opens July 3trd, with customized offers and facilities regarding to the corona pandemic, covid-19.
What applies in the Ramundberget regarding covid-19?
For us in Ramundberget it is of the utmost importance to offer a caring and responsible stay in the current situation. Our destination is based on small and large adventures outdoors in nature and largely on their own, usually in smaller groups on large open spaces.
Due to covid-19, we take several precautions to make you as a visitor feel safe during your stay with us. We continuously follow recommendations and guidelines that apply and plan the business based on what the authorities and industry organization SLAO say.
In the places where there is a risk of crowds, such as in the restaurant, lift and rental service, we have made a number of adjustments. To ensure that we keep relevant distance from each other, all our guests this summer stay in self-catering accommodation, such as individually in cottages and apartments, camping site or hostel.
Hotel Fjällgården is kept closed as a precautionary measure to ensure the guidelines on the distance between guests and parties are maintained.
In order to create further security for our guests, we have introduced free cancellation of lodging bookings this summer until 12 am the day before arrival. Everyone who is healthy is warmly welcome, here we have a joint responsibility that applies to guests, staff and suppliers.
What is there to do and what is open this summer?
Ramundberget's destination is based on small and large adventures out in the nature, in the mountains, in the valley or at the mountain lakes where there is plenty of space. Most of all stays here take place, of your own in smaller groups, on large open spaces.
This summer we open Ramundberget's bicycle park, the chair lift Fjällgårdsbanan, the golf course, the restaurant Grytan kök och bar, Lilla Lanthandeln, the pizzeria Vår lilla restaurang och pizzeria, Topsport rental service and Gästservice (guest service) - all with special precautions and extended routines for flows and cleaning. Read more about our activities.
What actions are being taken at Ramundberget to reduce the spread of infection?
Ramundberget follows the development and works continuously with a majority of preventative actions focusing on avoiding the spread of infection and creating a safe stay. Measures are taken continuously to reduce the spread of infection, such as:
• Increased frequency of cleaning on public areas and toilets.
• Restaurants are adapted to create more distance, sparsely between the tables. Extra space can be opened if needed. All food is served on plates. All food is also available as take-away.
• Topsport rental service in Ramundberget as well as rental and sports shop in Funäsdalen have clear routines for their customers, equipment like bikes easily can be collected outside the store. After each rental of equipment like bicycles, helmets, paddles, life jackets among other things, the equipment are washed and disinfected.
• In the lift Fjällgårdsbanan it is only allowed to ride two at a time or a family together.
• Outdoor environments are adapted with more tables and seating places for coffee and food outdoors.
• Adapting flows and logistics with the aim of avoiding big crowds such as increased information, increased spaces to avoid lift queues with wider hems, adapting the opening hours of selected service units with the aim of spreading the guest flow over time.
• Loading of lift passes is recommended to do online via the website.
• In addition, we have generous booking conditions and offer free rebooking and cancellation until the day before arrival at 12 am.
Where does the check-in and check-out of accommodation take place?
Gästservice (guest service) is open daily where all check-in and check-out takes place in the first place. If you arrive outside opening hours, you as a guest can collect / leave your key in a finished envelope in the mailbox outside Gästservice.
What is my own responsibility as a guest?
We all have our own responsibility for major societal disruptions that now prevail with the corona pandemic, which applies to both guests and employees at Ramundberget. We recommend everyone to stay home if ill or have the slightest symptoms, wash your hands frequently and carefully, avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with your hands, and cough and sneeze in your arm fold.
What happens if you as a guest get sick before the trip here?
If you fall ill before your trip to Ramundberget, you can re-book your free of charge up until the day before arrival at. 12 am. Everyone who is healthy is warmly welcomed.