Here we have gathered current information regarding the situation with the Corona virus, covid-19. Updated 2021-01-11.
Open with care the winter of 2020/2021
For us in Ramundberget, it is of the utmost importance to offer a careful and responsible stay in the current situation. Our destination is based on small and large adventures in nature and on large open areas.
Just like in the rest of society, we need to apply precautionary measures that authorities recommend due to the Corona virus, to create a safe stay at the resort. We continuously monitor developments and adapt to recommendations and guidelines from the Swedish Public Health Agency and the government, as well as the industry organizations SLAO and Visita. Ramundberget's facility, accommodation, lifts, restaurants and sports shop with rental opens on 19 December.
What if I want to cancel?
Ramundberget's regular booking conditions continue apply. Ski pass, ski school and equipment rental can be cancelled until the day before arrival. Booked accommodation can be cancelled and rebooked up to 30 days before arrival (applies to bookings made after 30 June 2020). With Ramundberget's cancellation and rebooking insurance through ERV, you can cancel and get your money back upon presentation of a certificate, valid from the day of booking and all the way until you check out after your stay.
What applies to travel restrictions?
If travel restrictions apply from authorities in different regions and countries, the regular booking conditions continue to apply.
What happens if I get ill before arival?
With Ramundberget's cancellation and rebooking insurance, you can cancel and get your money back upon presentation of a valid certificate to ERV, which is Ramundberget's insurance partner. This applies if you or a close relative becomes acutely ill before or during the trip, applies from the time the insurance is paid and all the way until you check out after your stay.
What happens if I get sick at the resort?
If you get symptoms, you should isolate yourself and interrupt your holiday and quickly get home in a safe way, for example with your own car. You find more information about the virus and smptoms at the Swedish Public Health Agency's website.
What responsibility do I have?
We all have our own responsibility in the event of major societal disruptions that now prevail with pandemic, this applies to both guests and employees at the resort. Of course, we should all keep our distance, wash our hands often and stay at home if we or someone in our party or family shows symptoms of illness.
Is there a risk of earlier closure due to the pandemic?
For us in Ramundberget, it is of the utmost importance to offer a careful and responsible stay in the current situation. We are preparing the facility as planned for the winter and will open on 19 December. We closely follow the development, the authorities' and SLAO's instructions regarding preventive work to reduce the risk of the spread of infection at the facility. Ordinary booking conditions apply.
Joint measures for Ramundberget's facilities
Measures are taken continuously to reduce the spread of infection, such as:
- Adjustment of flows and logistics to avoid crowds and keep distance.
- Increased signage and information in al facilities. It is important to follow instructions on flows and markings on the floor.
- Increased public spaces indoors and outdoors.
- More hosts and extended opening hours at central service functions with the aim of spreading the flow of guests.
- Outdoor environments are adapted with more tables and areas for you how bring food packs or order take away. New heating cabin with tipi tent in the children's area Lillramis.
- Increased delivery to guest accommodation of pre-booked groceries from Lanthandeln and rented equipment from Topsport in Ramundberget.
- We work together with partners to take joint precautionary measures.
- Access to hand alcohol at entrances and common areas.
- Increased frequency of cleaning in public areas and toilets.
This information will be regularly updated.
See more details on the Swedish webbsite.