Here we have gathered current information regarding the situation with the Corona virus, covid-19.
Thank you for this summer, now we are working full time for the coming winter season. The booking is open weekdays 8.30-16.30. The campsite is open until 30 September.
At the resort with regard to covid-19
For us in Ramundberget, it is of the utmost importance to offer a careful and responsible stay in the current situation. We continuously follow, plan and adapt to recommendations and guidelines from Folkhälsomyndigheten (The Public Health Agency of Sweden), the government and the industry organizations: SLAO (Swedish Ski Areas Industry Association) and Visita (the industry and employer organization for the Swedish hospitality industry).
Winter season 2020/2021
Ramundberget's facility, accommodation, lifts, restaurants and sports shop with rental opens on 19 December. Open to groups during pre-season from November, on request.
As in the spring, last summer and into the winter, our aim is to offer a careful and responsible opening with regard to the current Corona pandemic and we take ongoing measures to make you as a visitor feel safe during your stay with us.
What actions are being taken at Ramundberget to reduce the spread of infection?
Measures are taken continuously to reduce the spread of infection, such as:
• Increased frequency of cleaning in public areas and toilets.
• Adaptation of flows and logistics with the ambition of avoiding crowds; such as increased information on site, increased spaces to avoid lift queues, adapt the opening hours of selected service units with the aim of spreading the flow of guests.
• Restaurants are adapted to create more distance, sparse between the tables. Extra rooms are available to open if needed.
• Outdoor environments are adapted with more tables and rest areas for coffee and outdoor food.
• Activation of lift passes is recommended to do via the website.
• Increased delivery to guest accommodation of pre-booked grocery bags from Lanthandeln and rented equipment from Topsport.
• Ensures that employees and suppliers follow guidelines from the Swedish Public Health Agency.
• Works together with partners to take joint precautionary measures.
• Informs continuously about developments.
What is my own responsibility as a guest?
We all have our own responsibility for major societal disruptions that now prevail with the corona pandemic, which applies to both guests and employees at Ramundberget. We recommend everyone to stay home if ill or have the slightest symptoms, wash your hands frequently and carefully, avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with your hands, and cough and sneeze in your arm fold.
This information will be regularly updated about what applies as the winter season approaches.