Mickelina has her own easy, downhill trail full of intrigue and adventure straight out of a child's imagination. The beautiful mountain views and cozy rest stops make this a perfect one-hour family hike.
This adventure starts already on the chairlift Fjällgårdsbanan, which offers a dazzling ride up the mountain complete with butterflies in your stomach. Make sure to hold on tight!
Once on top of the mountain, the trail tumbles back down towards Ramundberget Village through a wealth of intriguing nature. Along the route you'll find Mickelina's Forest Trail, with exciting tunnels and a a ski cemetery. For an opportunity to get to know our Arctic fox a little bit better, enter her burrow to see how she lives!
The hike also passes Kvarnbäcksfallet, a cute waterfall where kids can swim and play safely. With a zipline and barbecue spot, this is the perfect place for a break before you finish your hike. For the particularly adventurous, the trail also passes an old mine that you can visit for more information about Ramundberget's mining history.
Signposts along the Trail
- After 500 m you'll find a trickling brook. Below it is Restaurant Tusen, where you can stop for a "fika" or some lunch.
- Shortly before you've walked 1 km, you'll find Mummel & Rabarber ("Murmurs & Rhubarb") - an animal safari with wooden figures of the fauna around Ramundberget.
- After 1,3 km there is a dry toilet.
- The zipline over Kvarnbäcken Brook and Kvarnbäcksfallet Waterfall is at 1,4 km. Here you'll find a nice rest stop for relaxation and swimming.
- Mickelina's Burrow is at around 1,8 km.
- After 2,8 km you'll find "Nature's Pantry," a play shed where kids can let their imagination run free.
Make sure you have plenty of time to walk around and explore your surroundings. The nature on this trail invites many adventures, new discoveries and opportunities for spontaneous outdoor play!
The trail starts at the top of the lift. Just follow signs for "Mickelinas vandringsled.”
Length: 3,3 km
Duration: Around 1 hour
Lift Opening Hours
|22 December - 4 February||
|5 February - 21 April||
*All Ramundberget lifts. Lifts may close temporarily during extreme cold and wind.
26, 28, 30 December
18 - 20
Thursdays, week 1-16
18 - 20
*Extended opening hours apply to Stjärnliften, Glidarliften and Lillramisliften.